This person will support our growing internal help desk and be knowledgeable enough in systems administration to build on our current foundation.
- Assess IT infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands – including email, network maintenance, security, hardware management, etc. Experience with remote broadcast equipment a plus.
- Assist with installation of new hardware + software and help train employees on use.
- Mac OS and Windows OS support.
- Offer suggestions for possible upgrades and changes within the IT department.
- 3-5 years of system administration experience.
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field a plus.
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus.
As one of the fastest-growing new media companies, OZY is a bold and colorful multi-platform/culture publication, crafted to inspire and engage the intellectually curious. Our mission is to uncover stories about people, places, trends, technology and ideas that are not yet being talked about elsewhere. OZY strives to be smart, provocative, global, ahead of the curve and utterly delicious. We not only catch you up on yesterday’s news, but also vault you ahead so you’re the first to know about tomorrow’s brightest stars, trends, and ideas. Three years in, and we reach more than 25M people a month – across web, events, and television.
To apply please email a brief cover note and CV, with the reference “IT System Administrator” in the subject line to: Jobs@ozy.com. We look forward to hearing from you! If you do not hear back from us within one month of applying then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you once again for applying and we wish you success in your future career.
Technology & Design
Mountain View, CA